Why Reading Whiz?
‘Reading well’ is a critical parameter for academic and social success. With the vision of having children ‘read well’, the Reading Whiz
competition encourages children to enhance their vocabulary,
reading comprehension, and fluency skills.
Enroling Is As Simple as 1-2-3
Enrol for the competition (KG to Grade 5)
You will receive a confirmation via email and WhatsApp within 24 to 48 hours with more details
Date: 12th to 18th October 2023 (7 days)
Location: Online (BookGuru Web App)
- Participants read grade appropriate books on the BookGuru web app
- Participants answer the comprehension quiz for each book read
- Number of words read and comprehension levels are monitored and tracked
- Finalists compete in a live online session on Sunday 22nd October 2023 and Sunday 29th October 2023
Winners & Runners Up
for Reading Whiz October 2023
Who can enter the competition?
Any child who is currently in KG to grade 5 can enter the competition.
What do I need for the competition?
You will need the following:
- A computer or tablet with stable internet connectivity
- A computer or tablet with working mic and camera
- Parent/Guardian who can assist with technical/procedural requirements
How much does the competition cost?
Enrolment fee is Rs.499 (Early Bird price) per student till 20th September 2023.
Enrolment fee from 21st September 2023 till 05th October 2023 is Rs.599.
Registration closes on midnight 05th October 2023.
I wish to understand more about Reading Whiz, who can I get in touch with?
Where will the competition be held?
The competition will take place online on the BookGuru web app and on Zoom (for the finalists).