Why Reading Whiz?
‘Reading well’ is a critical parameter for academic and social success. With the vision of having children ‘read well’, the Reading Whiz
competition encourages children to enhance their vocabulary,
reading comprehension, and fluency skills.
Enroling Is As Simple as 1-2-3
Enrol for the competition (KG to Grade 5)
You will receive a confirmation via email and WhatsApp within 24 to 48 hours with more details
Date: 10th to 16th January 2023 (7 days)
Location: Online (BookGuru Web App)
- Participants read grade appropriate books on the BookGuru web app
- Participants answer the comprehension quiz for each book read
- Words read with 80% or more comprehension are monitored and tracked
Winners & Runners Up
for Reading Whiz January 2023
Who can enter the competition?
Any child who is currently in KG to grade 5 can enter the competition.
What do I need for the competition?
You will need the following:
- A computer or tablet with internet connectivity
- Parent/Guardian who can assist with technical/procedural requirements.
How much does the competition cost?
Enrolment fee is Rs.299 (Early Bird price) per student till 10th December 2022.
Enrolment fee from 11th December 2022 till 05th January 2023 is Rs.499
Registration closes on midnight 05th January 2023.
I wish to understand more about Reading Whiz, who can I get in touch with?
Where will the competition be held?
The competition will take place online on the BookGuru web app.